WILKENS is open for you every day, throughout the day from 11:00 hours.
Warm meals from 12:00 – 14:30 hours and 18:00 – 22:30 hours
(Wednesdays & Sundays in the evening until 22:00 hours)
Coffee to sit: From 14:30 to 18:00 hours
WILKENS Anno 1835
Zum Breitmaar 1
Tel.: 02273 - 60 66 -0
Fax: 02273 - 60 66 200
How to find us
Follow the signs "Ausfahrt Kerpen" (Exit Kerpen) at the motorway junction “Kreuz Kerpen”.
At the motorway exit Kerpen, follow the signs for "Kerpen-Zentrum" (Kerpen centre). At the roundabout take the second exit, (K 19 Kerpener Straße).
Follow the road. After approx. 1.5 km, turn left into "Zum Breitmaar". We can also easily be reached using local public transport.
Name and headquarters of the company:
Wilkens • Zum Breitmaar 1 • 50170 Kerpen-Sindorf
Telephone: 02273 - 60 66 -0 • Fax: 02273 - 60 66 200 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax number: 203/5349/0165
Owner: Reiner Wilkens
Business form: Sole proprietorship
Design & realisation of the Internet page:
Vera Zimperfeld • Media-Mädel • Zülpicher Str. 253 • 50937 Köln
0221 - 56934240 • email@example.com • www.media-maedel.de
Legal information: Many thanks for your visit. The Wilkens team is delighted by your interest in our Internet presence. Please observe the following information for the use of our information offers.
Warranty: The information on this website has been compiled using the utmost care. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the correctness or accuracy of the information contained in it. Warranties or liabilities of any kind, e.g. for the accuracy, reliability, completeness and topicality of the information, shall be excluded insofar as this is not based on intent or gross negligence.
Choice of law: The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.
Information regarding data protection: Of course, we take the protection of your personal data seriously, and strictly observe the relevant data protection laws of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Usage data: For technical reasons, it is inevitable that data is stored during the period of your access to our website, such as IP addresses (Internet protocol), date, time and viewed pages, length of stay of your visit, the website from which you came to us and technical data regarding the browser you used. We process this data exclusively for the purpose of enabling your usage of our offer. An assessment of personal data or the transfer of this to third parties does not occur. The data is exclusively further processed for statistical purposes, in order to improve the offers and design of the website.
Entries in mailing forms: If you wish to contact us via email from the website, you can enter information regarding surname, name, street, post code, place, email, into the mailing form (email contact data). The email contact data and your message will exclusively be transmitted to Wilkens.
Disclaimer: We herewith expressly dissociate ourselves from all content of linked pages on our website and do not adopt their contents. These contents are external contents in terms of §5 II TDG (German Teleservices Act) or MDStv (German State Contract for Media Services). This declaration is valid for all links attached to this homepage.
1. Name and contact data of the controller of the procession and of the company data protection coordinator
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Controller: WILKENS Anno 1835, Reiner Wilkens E.K., Zum Breitmaar 1, 50170 Kerpen, Tel. +49 2273/ 6066-0; Fax +49 2273/ 54011; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
IT-Service & Sicherheit
Tel.: +49 (0) 2273 9529670-0
Fax: +49 (0) 2273 9529670-9
2. Collection and storage of personal data and nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When our website www.wilkens1835.de is accessed, the browser in use on your terminal device automatically transmits information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your involvement and stored until automatic erasure:
- IP address of the inquiring computer,
- date and time of the access,
- name and of the accessed file,
- website from which the access is made (referrer URL),
- browser used and, if applicable, your computer's operating system and the name of your access provider.
The aforementioned data are processed by us for the following purposes:
- guaranteeing unproblematic connection set-up of the website,
- guaranteeing comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of the system security and stability and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the purposes of data collection stated above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about who you are.
b) If our contact form is used
If you have questions of any kind, we offer you the possibility of getting in touch with us via a form provided on the website. A statement of a valid e-mail address is necessary so that we know who the inquiry comes from and in order to be able to reply to it. Further information can be given voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of getting in touch with us is done according to Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR on the basis of the consent which you have granted voluntarily. The personal data which we have collected for the use of the contact form are automatically erased after the inquiry you have made has been attended to.
3. Forwarding of data
Your personal data are not forwarded to third parties for purposes other than those stated below.
We only forward your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your explicit consent for this according to Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR,
- forwarding according to Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for establishment, exercising or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-forwarding of your data,
- in the event of a statutory obligation for the forwarding according to Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR existing and
- it is admissible by law and, according to Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR, is necessary for attending to contractual relationships with you.
4. Analysis Tools and advertising
We use "Google reCAPTCHA" (hereinafter "reCAPTCHA") on our websites. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
With reCAPTCHA, there is to be a check whether the data is input on our websites (e.g. in a contact form) by a human being or by an automated programme. For this, reCAPTCHA analyses the behaviour of the visitor to the website on the basis of various features. This analysis starts automatically as soon as the visitor accesses the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, time spent on the website by the visitor or mouse movements made by the visitor). The data collected in the analysis are forwarded to Google.
The reCAPTCHA analyses run completely in the background. Visitors to the website are not informed that an analysis is taking place.
The data processing is done on the basis of Art. 6 subparagraph 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in protecting his web offers against misuse by automatic spying and against SPAM. Further information on Google reCAPTCHA and the Google data protection declaration can be seen from the following links: https://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/ and https://www.google.com/recaptcha/intro/android.html.
5. Plug-ins and tools
Via an API, this site uses the Google Maps map service. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
For the use of the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to store your IP address. As a rule, this information is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transmission.
Google Maps is used in the interest of an attractive portrayal of our online offers and easy tracing of the locations stated by us on the website. This portrays a legitimate interest in the sense of Art. 6 subparagraph 1 lit. f GDPR.
More information on dealing with user data can be found in the Google data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
6. Data subjects' rights
You have the right:
- according to Art. 15 GDPR to demand information about personal data processed by us. In particular, you can demand information about the purposes of processing, the category of the personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or are disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of the processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if they have not been collected by us and also about the existence of an automatic decision-making, including profiling, and if applicable meaningful information about their details;
- according Art. 16 GDPR, to demand rectification of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by us without undue delay;
- according Art. 17 GDPR to demand erasure of your personal data stored by us to the extent that the processing is not necessary for exercising the right to free express of opinions and information, for fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the establishment, exercising or defence of legal claims;
- according Art. 18 GDPR to demand restriction of the processing of your personal data to the extent that the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject their erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the establishment, exercising or defence of legal claims or you have made an objection to the processing according to Art. 21 GDPR;
- according to Art. 20 GDPR to receive the personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to demand transmission to another controller;
- according to Art. 7 subparagraph 3 GDPR to withdraw the consent which you have granted to us at any time. This has the consequence that we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing which was based on this consent for the future and
- according to Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your customary residence or workplace or of the registered office of our law offices.
7. Right of objection
To the extent that your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to Art. 6 subparagraph 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to make an objection to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that reasons resulting from your particular situation exist or the objection is aimed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection which is implemented by us without a statement of your particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of withdrawal or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com is sufficient.
8. Data security
Within the visit to the website, we use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support a 256 bit encryption, we have recourse to 128 bit V3 technology instead. You can see whether an individual site of our internet appearance is transmitted with encryption by the closed portrayal of the key or lock symbol in the lower status line of your browser.
In addition, we use suitable technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data against chance or deliberate manipulations, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are permanently improved in accordance with technological development.
9. Topicality and changes to this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration is currently valid and bears the date May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers about it or on the basis of changed statutory or official requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration at the time can be accessed and printed by you at any time under https://www.xyrechtsanwaelte.de/datenschutz .